VP Product – Fully Remote or Bristol
Have you booked an appointment recently and thought this is slick, well it’s a pretty good chance these lot have created the system which you used.
This UK based company are a customer engagement platform which provides enterprise scheduling software for bookings and appointments at scale. They focus heavily on the Healthcare and Education sectors, as well as companies such as SKY, BBC and BMW. With 1600+ clients spanning across 67 countries worldwide they are looking for a VP of Product to help shape and drive the business forward.
You will own and execute a global product strategy for their platform for both enterprise and SMB markets.
This role is suitable for someone who is looking to join a company that although well established with an existing customer base, has continued to operate as a start-up in its innovative thinking and passion for technology.
You will have the opportunity to build a team around you as they scale whilst working alongside their existing talented team.
A passionate visionary with PO experience at scaling a SaaS start-up business and who strives to build a product that both sits at the forefront of technology, but also provides an excellent service to their diverse customer base will be a really good fit for this role.
What you days will look like:
- To be the strategic leader of their software, aligning the technical development strategy and teams with company wide goals
- Ensuring a deep understanding of market opportunities, product fit and customer needs, understanding present and future market trends.
- Partnering with the Senior Executive team to develop commercial strategies that effectively communicate and scale our products, roadmaps and services.
- Supporting the Engineering team in the execution of the product strategy.
- Responsible for the product UX, design and creative.
- Presenting data driven solutions focussing on high growth and customer value.
- Keeping key stakeholders, such as the Senior Executive team and Board, informed of progress against strategy.
- Coaching and developing team members demonstrating a people first approach.
- Experience in shaping strategy and executing through multiple phases of business growth in a B2B SaaS business
- Experience as a product owner within a successful tech start-up
- Knowledge of product planning and development processes
- Commercially astute with a good knowledge of B2B SaaS products
- Ability to report at board level
- Managerial or team lead experience
- Happy to get stuck in and roll your sleeves up to execute, fast!
- Good communication skills with a people focused attitude.
This role can be based in the UK, US or fully remote.
Salary up to £80,000 + benefits and the chance to grow further.
2 stage interview happening asap.