UX/UI Designer – Tech 4 good!
£30,000 – £40,000
Join a fun, inclusive and sustainable business! Put your Design skills to doing ‘good’ in the world ?
This 3 year old Bristol based startup are on a mission to give companies the ability to provide their customers with a say in where their money goes, whether that be human rights, climate change, LGBT+, and so much more, and their platform is hugely successful! They work with flat structure where everyone is genuinely mates, a female CEO and diverse team, and now valued at over £6.5 million.
They are a bunch of friendly, close knit, highly talented grafters. In their 3 and a half years of business, they have gone from strength to strength, with a diverse team, and the most approachable and genuine co-founders.
The role of UX/UI Designer has been created to support creating an incredible digital experience, which is both beautiful and user friendly to their users.
Your role will involve creating these experiences across iOS, Android, and desktop. You’d be creating wireframes for user testing, and final working prototypes for validation, all before technical build. You’d also be in charge of the design process and have a huge input in the creative processes!
What you’ll ideally need:
- 3-5 years experience in a UX/UI role, ideally within an agency or consultancy
- You’ve worked on a range of design products, and have a natural eye for digital experiences
- You have a portfolio showcasing your design work
- Experience working within a small, fast paced, agile team
- Experience working within a startup would be a benefit
- You’re keen to get involved with digital product development
- You have a natural passion for sustainability!
The fun part:
Expect a generous company share scheme, flexible hours, remote working, a salary of up to £40,000, and most importantly, the opportunity to work with a bunch of absolute legends!
This company are Bristol based, and this role will be super flexible, but they’d love you to be pop into the office occasionally.
If this sounds like your next venture, get in touch with Gina from SR2 and apply using the link!