UX Researcher – Sustainable Investments- Bristol
Join a fun, inclusive and sustainable business! Put your UX skills to doing ‘good’ in the world ?
This 3 year old Bristol based startup are on a mission to give companies the ability to provide their customers with a say in where their money goes, whether that be human rights, climate change, LGBT+, and so much more, and their platform is hugely successful! They work with flat structure where everyone is genuinely mates, a female CEO and diverse team, and now valued at over £6.5 million.
They are a bunch of friendly, close knit, highly talented grafters. In their 3 and a half years of business, they have gone from strength to strength, with a diverse team, and the most approachable and genuine co-founders.
They are looking for a talented UX Researcher to join and support the product development team to create a product that their users love. You’ll be doing this by feeding user-driven and evidence-based insights into the design and development process from concept development to final release.
What you’ll mainly do:
- Advocate for the user and bridge the gap between our community and our business.
- Work with the UX team to deliver creative solutions to UX challenges
- Co-ordinate and structure in-person and online user interviews to test concepts in every sprint
- Have a deep understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Champion UX across the business and enable others in the business to take part in or run user research sessions when needed
Experience you’ll need:
- Experience within UX Research role, minimum a couple of years
- You are passionate about user experience, research and design.
- You can multi-task; handle high pressure and tight deadlines.
- You’ve worked closely with at least some of the following collaborative product team such as Product Manager, UX Designers, Content Writers and Software Engineers.
- You’ve predominantly worked on qualitative research where you will have a breadth of experience across different methodologies. Experience in quantitative research is a plus!
- You are passionate about sustainability and encompass the company’s values.
The fun part:
Expect a generous company share scheme, flexible hours, remote working, a salary of up to £40,000, and most importantly, the opportunity to work with a bunch of absolute legends!
This company are Bristol based, and this role will be super flexible, but they’d love you to be pop into the office occasionally.
If this sounds like your next venture, get in touch with Gina from SR2 and apply using the link!