Technical Project Manager – sustainability
Flexible working – Bristol based business
£30,000 – £40,000 + Benefits
Sustainability focuses on meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs. The concept of sustainability is composed of three pillars: economic, environmental, and social-also known informally as profits, planet, and people.
This wonderful, family led business who have been successfully running for the past 10 years are looking for an Technical Project Manager to join the team. They are an independent business using the power of data to help large organisations more efficient, profitable and most importantly more sustainable.
They have worked with the likes of Sky, UnderArmour and John Lewis to name a few and out to drive positive change for people and the planet!
Due to fantastic growth in 2020 and their future plans this year they are looking for someone who is passionate about sustainability to join their team, who has a natural way of constantly looking for new and innovative ways to improve their projects and help their clients.
What you’ll mainly be doing:
- Work across a range of customers and projects, juggling multiple projects at the same time, managing the end to end process
- Identify and provide solutions for clients with technical innovation
- Continually look for new and innovative ways to support clients including ongoing training and research into their software vendors and their systems
- Provide technical support for sustainability data management software
- Perform sustainability system implementations and upgrades
- Design and deliver software training (internal and external)
Experience you’ll ideally need:
- Minimum 3 years experience within a Project Management position
- A proven track record of delivering large scale technical system administrative projects
- A good working knowledge of software implementation projects
- Experience working with project management software and preparation of status reports
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- A passion or previous experience within sustainability
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Proactive - Keen to take responsibility and get things done. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
The team have moved into a central Bristol office- they are super flexible with remote working but ideally would love this person to come to the office once a week (more if you prefer).
This is a really cool role, with a lovely business and even better people. We are starting interviews asap and they are hoping to have someone started by August, so please get in touch to find out more.