Technical Product Owner
- A SaaS company that has absolutely revolutionised the way home-care companies plan and manage everything from finance to point-of-care management.
- This platform has lots of integrations such as with care management solutions, Sage 50, and other payroll providers.
- Soon to move into a brand new office in Bristol, but you’ll be able to work remotely.
- We’ve worked with the team for a long time and they are honestly a great bunch!
About the role:
- This Product Owner role will be sat within their “API and Integration” Team working closely with the Head of Product.
- You’ll also be liaising with everyone from customers, stakeholders, engineers, and sysadmins. For this, you’ll need to have a strong technical understanding and understand how digital systems are built.
- You’ll also be taking the lead on understanding requirements for their APIs and integrations.
- Collect customer feedback, and draw user journeys in order to support spec writing.
- Participate in Scrum sessions, daily stand-ups, and sprints.
- Become the “go-to” within the business for your specific product, supporting those who are working on them.
- You’ll also be the face of the company to customers – this might include face-to-face meetings (when things go back to normal).
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Remote working and flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- And more!
Sound up your street? Hit apply!