Technical Product Manager – Tech for Good. Remote with travel to London twice a month later in the year. £60k- £70k
We have partnered with a brilliant company who have just closed their second round of funding and growing by 25 people over the next 6-8 months. They are out to make the planet more sustainable, by making energy systems smart and flexible, and have already signed up some of the biggest energy companies around the world to do just that.
This is a unique product which has never been done before, so true leaders in their space, I think we’ll be seeing their name a lot more throughout the next year! Over everything else their culture is second to none, the people are brilliant, collaborative, enthusiastic and just really humble humans who are all bought into to the values and vision of the business.
They’re looking for a Technical Product Manager to work on both existing and new projects that are transforming the energy industry. The main aim of this role is to maintain happy and productive teams while delivering product outcomes you’ve helped progress from research, design through to QA and rollout. The role is split between Delivery, Product Planning, communication, and Team Support. Get ready for a fast paced environment – twiddling thumbs will be a thing of the past!
Experience you’ll ideally need:
- 5 years experience within product, ideally including some time as a product manager and ideally some in a technical role.
- A genuine interest in tech
- A background from a startup would be really beneficial!
- You are familiar with Trello, or another similar product management tool, and have experience of writing, scoping and tracking tickets as they move through the flow, reporting against KPIs as they’re delivered.
- You are an incredibly motivated and organised person
- You’re resourceful, resilient, and flexible, and will help clear the path for everyone to do their best work.
- You are an excellent communicator who can build relationships with teammates from different disciplines, making sure that everyone is clear what’s required of them.
- You’re fluent in English, even if it’s not your first language.
If this sounds like a bit of you, please submit your CV using the link and I’ll be in touch to discuss!