Systems and Requirements Engineer | Brighton (Hybrid Working Available) | £65k
Your next role will see you working in Brighton as a Systems and Requirements Engineer. The role centres around complex electronics, mechanical, electro-mechanical AND pneumatic subsystems for operation and integration on air platforms. You will make sure customer specifications are validated using the right methods through detailed verification. Part of your responsibility is overseeing the whole operation and making sure things run smoothly using your experience and expertise.
- Systems requirements engineering environment experience
- Aerospace industry experience
- Working within government guidelines of government specifications, handbooks and applications
- A degree in Maths, Physics or relevant field
- Awareness of DOORS
- System design including architectures, performance analysis and integration aspects
- Awareness of product life-cycle, including NPI
- Knowledge of design verification activities
The company and what they offer
Working in the aerospace and defence industry, these global giants and technology innovators deliver end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provide enhanced defence and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. The company have over $15 billion in annual revenue, nearly 50,000 employees and clients all over the globe.
The company provide an inclusive, engaging environment to help empower employees and promote a work-life balance. The role offers half days on Fridays, and also offers flexibility in working remotely or onsite when needed.
- Excellent pension contribution
- Growing company – room to progress
- Working on all areas of product life-cycle