Opportunity for a SQL Developer to change the planet using disruptive technologies.
Salary up to £45,000
Location: Stroud | Tech for good
Are you an experienced SQL Developer eager to utilise Cloud technologies?
One of our long-term clients, within the green energy space are looking for an experienced SQL Developer to join their team, working on a full migration over to the cloud.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to step into more of a Senior position and gain exposure to AWS. We’re looking for someone who is a competent SQL Developer who can handle data solutions within any format, file, database or structure. You’ll be working closely with the Data Engineering team within an Agile environment, working to two-week sprints.
What you can bring to the role:
- Previous experience implementing elegant and creative data solutions
- A demonstrated history of SQL server development
- A solid background in administration of Microsoft SQL Servers.
- As they transition from their legacy systems to the Cloud, any exposure to their legacy systems (SSIS, C# ETL) would be nice to have
- Experience of working within an Agile environment would be beneficial but by no means essential
- Knowledge of CI/CD is another nice to have.
Overall, this is a role for someone who wants to make a difference in the world and work for an eco-friendly business that are using cutting edge technologies to help the planet.
The team are great, so if you’re looking for to join a sociable and committed team of Engineers this is the role for you.
Your hard work won’t go unnoticed, and they’re offering a generous salary of up to £45,000 for the right person + some awesome benefits.
Get in touch with Mike at SR2 for more details