Solution Architect – AWS – Security Cleared
SR2 is recruiting a Solution Architect for a global consultancy to support a government department in London.
Successful candidates will support a wide range of projects related to digital transformation, cloud migration and application upgrades.
The Solution Architect will develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. The Solution Architect’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams.
Due to the nature of this role candidates will require active SC clearance.
- 5 years + Solution Architecture experience
- Good understanding of AWS
- Deep understanding of solution architecture standards, principles and solutions available in the market
- Experience in designing and implementing multi component applications/systems based around packages and in-house developed software
- The ability to formulate prototypes, technical and functional solutions to inform the design
- Demonstrable understanding of the full IT development lifecycle, including service design aspects to allow for appropriate management of live services
This is an urgent role offering an immediate start – please apply for more details.