I am seeking multiple C# .NET Software Engineer’s to join a globally recognised client based in Twyford, who are leaders within the virtual queuing and ticketing solutions market. They’ve never been so busy due to new measures being in place to allow safe but efficient and connected experiences for all.
- Software design and implementation (C# .NET)
- Software unit testing
- Software bug resolution
- Object orientated design activities including documentation
- Requirements capture and documentation
- User support
- HTML5, ASP.NET Web API
- AngularJS, BackboneJS
- Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework
- Mobile web development
- AWS experience
- Experience of working with hardware/firmware or embedded systems
The salary is highly competitive with the company able to offer more for the right candidate, you will also be offered a competitive benefits package including a company discretionary bonus, 26 days holiday, Paid volunteering time off, Family benefits, Robust health insurance, Matching pension scheme 8%, Encouraged L&D access, Flexible working/working from home options.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible or alternatively contact Francis Harwood at SR2 on LinkedIn