We are supporting a new client in Bristol with 2 new hires, one of them being a new role to support one of the founders as an Architect/Pre-sale engineer.
After speaking to the founder if depth, we aren’t looking for someone necessary with a tonne of pre-sales experience, it may be something as a next step for you in your career and with them it’s a great chance to learn those skills.
The company was founded by a group of experienced trainers and developers who wanted to bring full end-to-end service to their customers. From consulting to help their clients identify their needs, through training to build client’s teams’ skills, to development services to bolster their teams during the initial build (or indeed the whole application lifecycle).
They are a small dynamic team always looking to add the best talent to the company; in return for working with them they will provide you with an environment where you are challenged and you challenge them to provide the best solution possible for some big name clients.
Security is their bread n butter and are experts in securing web and mobile applications using OpenID connect and OAuth.
If you are a talented software architect, with single sign-on knowledge, who wants to expand your career into designing and selling custom solutions to a range of worldwide clients, please read on.
As part of its brand the company develops, supports and sells state of the art Single Sign-on (SSO) solutions, running on .NET, to customers worldwide.
You will help them design, sell and develop SSO solutions.
Your clients could be senior software developers, CIOs or CTOs who are looking to outsource the development of a custom SSO Solution. You will need to be able to communicate at different levels of technical detail based on the customer.
Working alongside their Identity lead, you will:
- Work with customers early in the sales cycle to understand their requirements.
- Design a solution to solve their SSO needs.
- Lead a team of talented developers to deliver your custom solution.
- Be able to communicate complex security concepts to customers
- Have an understanding of Web Security
- Be able to explain OAuth 2.0 and SAML to a developer
- Know how to explain the recommended OAuth/OIDC flow for common application types (SPA, Web App, Mobile, API Gateway)
- Have knowledge of ASP.NET Core security libraries
- Have solid C# development skills
They have an office in North Bristol, and would like you to come in twice a week. A tonne of benefits, plus a really nice, close-knit down to earth team.
Salary up to £75,000
Interviews happening asap.
Do your thing.