SR2 are working with an award winning Fintech based in the heart of Bath who are at the forefront of intelligent wealth management .
They’re on the lookout for a Service Desk Analyst to join their fantastic team of four and help process the IT issues and requests, resolve issues as first line support and assigning more complex tickets to 2nd and 3rd line support. You’ll be joining a busy organisation where you will required to utilise your knowledge and skills to increase the efficiency of the team by managing customer expectations effectively and escalate any incidents where necessary.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced IT service desk professional who is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and service delivery. You will have the ability to build rapport with customers whilst demonstrating excellent problem solving skills when dealing with customer incidents and requests and remaining calm when under pressure. With the range of user queries you will receive you will be constantly evolving your skills to deal with the different scenarios that arise.
What they’re looking for:
- Technical capabilities in Active Directory (account setup and management)
- Experience with Office365 (mailbox and account admin)
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Ability to handle any basic troubleshooting issues with hardware and software
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Group contributory pension scheme 6% employer and 3% employee)
- 25 days holiday + option to purchase or sell 5 days
- Flexible working with remote working options
- Tech Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- … and much more!
If you would like more information about this fantastic opportunity, please press apply today!.