Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer | Azure, Kubernetes, Terraform, Pulumi | London | Up to £100k
This is one of those companies whose solutions almost all of us will have benefitted from, without realising it. Having come to market with a very specific product, their success was so meteoric, they have since expanded their range, and are now being used by a whopping 99% of GPs in the UK.
They are one of the fastest growing startups in the UK, and their platform has allowed more people to get the right care quickly and locally, proving to be essential past 12 months with the impacts of Covid. They have been working tirelessly to finetune and release new features and, unlike many startups, they are fully profitable and are not relying on funding. It’s safe to say the future is bright for them.
They have HUGE plans, and to achieve them they need people like you, Senior and Lead DevOps Engineers in the London area, where you will be working closely with the CTO and VP of engineering, responsible for helping them to shape the future of their product and grow the DevOps team.
As a Senior or Lead Engineer, you’ll be responsible for scaling their infrastructure and making sure that their software, vital to healthcare, is highly reliable. You’ll automate those time consuming manual processes and continue their migration to Kubernetes and infrastructure as code, getting them ready for the next phase of their technical journey.
You’ll have a lot of say in the direction of the DevOps team. Working closely with product engineers to understand the teams workflows and influence change.
Experience wise, it would be good if :
- You have experience developing and deploying in a public cloud environment, preferably Azure, but knowledge of AWS or GCP also beneficial
- Kubernetes experience
- You have experience implementing monitoring and alerting systems.
- You have hommercial experience with infrastructure as code
- You enjoy collaborating with product teams and helping them to achieve their goals.
- You’re passionate about working in a company who are making a difference to peoples’ lives.
- You love problem solving and flourish in fast paced environment, with new challenges every day.
- You’re not afraid to question the established ways of working and will flag a problem if you see it
- You share their values!
They are a truly wonderful bunch of people, and you’ll no doubt come away from your interview wishing you could join tomorrow!
Ways of working: As they have been key workers over the last year they have been in the office half of the week and that is the plan moving forward, a psplit of onsite and remote working during the week will be the norm, when you feel ready to get back into office life – based in Dalston.
A fantastic benefit package and salary between £60,000 – £100,000
Not one to miss!