Senior UX/UI Designer – Independent Charity- Cheltenham
Up to £50,000
What better way to use your design skills, by helping the next generation of humans to succeed in life? This independent charity are going strength to strength this year, with a busy pipeline of work, and recruitment is a real drive for them!
A bit about them:
They are a very well known not-for-profit organisation, who operate as an independent charity, and work with students around the UK, helping them improve their futures!
This is a role for either an experienced Senior UX/UI Designer, or someone ready to take the next step up into a more senior role. 🙂 There’s no line management, but a bit of coaching and mentoring here and there!
You’d be joining an already solid team of talented designers, leading UX through the product development process, ensuring that the digital products they build meet the UX and UI vision – streamlining complex systems into simple, beautiful and intuitive experiences for our customers. Whoop!
Experience you’ll ideally need:
- Proven experience working as a Senior UX/UI Designer with examples of leading projects
- A strong visual portfolio to support your work
- Expert in using design and wireframing software like Axure RP, Adobe XD, Figma or Sketch.
- Examples of improving design efficiency and creating design systems.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring others in the team.
- You will have a proven background of promoting UX and will be confident at leading presentations and workshops to stakeholders at all levels
- You will have experience of building strong working relationships with UX research and customer insight teams champion collaboration and promote the customer voice.
- You’re a great communicator, and have an ability to collaborate in a team
- You’re an all round good human!
They’re all working from home currently, but ideally after Covid they need someone to be able to go into the office with flexibility a few days per week (based in Cheltenham).
This is permanent and paying up to £50,000, and (my favourite part…) 30 days holiday PLUS bank holidays PLUS holiday in between Xmas and new year!
Ideally they need someone to start within the next couple of weeks, so if you are available soon, you know what to do! apply and I’ll be in touch 🙂