Join a company contributing to a £20 billion a year industry!
100% fully remote.
Brilliant team and culture.
Who are they?
- You’ll be joining a trusted online source that is able to accurately forecast weather conditions before you leave your house – anywhere, anytime.
- With 35 years of experience in the bag, they have become a “must-have” for all of their users. Approximately 1.5 million of them!
- They also offer accurate reporting, marine weather charts, and forecasts to help people stay safe out at sea.
- A company with a great culture and vision, who are very collaborative, tech-savvy, and clearly passionate.
What’s the role?
- You’ll be joining a development team consisting of 5 people (4 SEs and 1 Product Manager).
- Day-to-day you’ll be working on the development of their core products and help drive best practices.
- The processes and APIs use a variety of different languages and tools! You’ll mainly be working with Node.js, AWS (ECS), Terraform, Linux and they’re big on testing their own code too.
- As a team, they’re big on pair programming and they really love people to share their views on code reviews.
- AWS (must have experience!)
- Linux (including Bash scripting)
- Selenium, Cucumber, or other testing frameworks.
- Terraform (nice to have).
The best bits?
- Working alongside people who are GENUINELY excited and passionate about what they do.
- You’ll be working across multiple brands and products – life will be far from boring.
- Lots of plans for the tech team in the future… Watch this space!
- Their Team Lead encourages personal and professional development – the team recently took part in an AWS course all whilst in work hours.
- 100% fully remote, flexible working hours, and other great benefits.
- 30 days holiday inc bank holidays, plus 1 day off for your birthday.
- Charity Volunteer Days etc.
- Fully-remote working setup, lots of flexible working hours too.
- Personal and professional development opportunities and courses.
- & lots more!
If this sounds good, just click apply!