Senior Software Engineer
Work on AR, ML and AI projects.
£60,000 – £70,000
Remote with some travel to Newcastle but soon to be Bristol.
Not going to lie, this is up there with one of the most exciting roles I’ve got my hands on.
It’s all pretty top secret – just call me James Bond. But what I can tell you is it will be MEGA!
We are helping one of the fastest growing tech business in the UK who develop and manufacture emerging robotic and AI technologies. They help customers navigate the uncharted landscapes of the robotics world to imagine, define and produce future-focused robotic solutions that deliver real commercial impact today.
They are a team of scientists and developers who over the last 2 years have modelled and built software solutions for themselves and their customers. They work on projects that emphasise building distributed systems with microservices and asyncronous messaging, with various technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Python, C++, RabbitMQ, Redis and React and are actively working on AR, ML and AI projects.
The team have a broad range of knowledge of common technologies and looking for a Senior Engineer to bring significant technical knowledge of deploying in several technologies in a commercial environment.
We’re looking for someone who can and is:
- Passionate about people, keen to lead and manage to support the development of colleagues and drive the delivery of projects.
- Working with lots of different technologies, you’ll use and learn about various frameworks, tools and languages focussing on microservice architectures.
- You’ll be architecting and shaping solutions as you apply your skills, building new applications that deliver direct value to real customers
- You’ll see and learn about, many aspects of the business as you develop web based solutions for their data analytics services. They’ll encourage and support you to grow your technical skills, to deliver brilliant products
- Keeping up with the latest advancement, you’ll have one ear to the ground picking up stuff that could aid your working process
- You LOVE new ideas and you’ll learn from and teach others.
Day to day you’ll work with the latest cloud tech, cutting edge projects (cheesy but true!) and creating NEW software products.
Remote or Hybrid working available. For your first couple of months, they would like to see you in the office (North West) but after that you can work remotely. We are discussing supporting them to open a hub in the South West.
The new project you will be working on is under NDA, I’ve signed so know about it and it’s AMAZING. You’ll love it too I promise.
Call me, email, apply, do what you need to do.