Senior Sales Advisor – SaaS startup – Tech 4 Good!
Up to £60,000 DOE – Double OTE – uncapped commission
Are you a real people’s person? Do you have a genuine care for helping those around you? Do you want to use your sales skills in an industry that is doing good in society? This could be the one for you!
This lovely Bristol based tech business are doing incredible things to help make the world more accessible. They are building software products that help people with disabilities interact in their studies, and make their lives easier in the world of education.
They’re now expanding to wider industries whilst continuing to dominate the education sector, and they are going international! The feedback on their products have been second to none, and they are now looking to expand their successful sales team and bring someone in at a senior level to help grow their existing market, and target new ones.
We’re looking for a real ‘go-getter’, someone who’s highly experienced in identifying new prospects and closing deals. If you’re amazing at building relationships with people, and you’re a natural salesperson without the ego, then this could be a great fit for you.
This is huge potential for this role, the team is still relatively small but as the business expands, so will the sales team, and this role has the opportunity to grow into a Director of Sales, and lead the team which you will be helping to build out.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop the go-to-market / commercial strategy
- Develop a solid understanding of their customer needs and buying cycles and developing clear, actionable plans to win in those markets.
- Develop your relationships with prospective clients while deepening your relationship with existing clients.
- Generate your own pipeline and convert your prospects into recurring customers.
- Work really closely with their existing sales, customer success, marketing and product teams to succeed together!
What you’ll need
- Minimum 5 years experience in a sales role, either as Account Exec, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales, Enterprise Sales or similar.
- Experience within SaaS sales definitely preferred, b2b sales the next preferred!
- A genuine passion for sales, a hunger to win new business
- A proven track record of achieving sales target within your previous roles
- Experience within a smaller company or startup would be beneficial
- Comfortable working in a very fast paced, complex selling environment
- Comfortable working independently and happy to get involved with coaching and mentoring
They are currently fully remote, however they are in the process of opening an office in beautiful Bristol! So ideally you will be based near here, but there will continue to be remote workign on offer.
If this sounds like a bit of you, please submit your CV and I’ll be in touch to discuss!