| Senior RF Analogue Hardware Engineer | up to £65,000 per annum + benefits | London, 1/2 days remote | Leading Antenna business |
Are you a Senior and experienced RF Specialist who is on the lookout for the next role or open to strong positions with leading businesses?
I am currently working with a client of mine who are revolutionising how we perceive Antennas on vehicle surfaces. I am helping them find Senior RF Analogue Hardware Engineers to join the team and participate in complex high level RF design and test for aerospace, maritime and land vehicle industries.
The role will pay up to £65,000 per annum dependent on level of experience, offers some great benefits such as a 20% company performance bonus, 1/2 days from home post-covid, good growth potential and more.
Skills and experience wise you will need knowledge in areas such as;
- Good First or Upper Second Class Degree in Electronic Engineer or similar disciplines
- 5 years complex RF / Analogue circuit design and proven experience and achievement within product development for industries such as Aerospace and Data Comms
- RF / Analogue Circuit design from specification through to manufacture
- Mixed-signal multi-layer PCB design (Analogue/Digital/RF) as well as debug/integration
- High-speed multi-layer PCB layout
- Systems and circuit design, analysis and characterisation. Freq. synths, Modulators/De-modulators, PLLs, NCOs etc. and integrating into design
- Point of load power supply. Design through to analysis and layout. Good knowledge of test methods and simulation tools.
- Schematics capture tools. Preferably Altium or similar.
- Standard simulation tools such as Spice variants for Analogue
- Liaise, lead and manage Layout engineers and fabricators.
- RF & Mixed signal testing
- Test eq. such as PNAs, VNA, signal gens, power meters, scopes, spectrum analysers etc.
This is a high level role on the lookout for an industry expert to compliment the current design team. If you are looking for a challenging role in a supportive environment then apply!
If you look a good match for the position I will be in contact to discuss the ins and outs of who the client are and what they currently have to offer in detail.
Jacob / SR2