Senior Project Manager – AI/Cloud Solutions!
London – 2 days per week in office, rest of the time remote.
£50,000 – £80,000 DOE
Are you after a role that offers the scope to work on some of the most exciting and innovative projects around? Do you want to be part of a team that works collaboratively and keeps everything in house so you won’t be shipped off on site with a client? Would you thrive in a culture where you’re encouraged to actively seek and consider new and different approaches?
Of course you would! Read on!
SR2 are proud to be supporting such an awesome company. They are a Google Cloud Premier Partner and work with some of the most exciting and innovative companies around the globe on their AI & Cloud solutions! The team is made up of some serious talent including experts in data science, software engineering & machine learning.
As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll have responsibility of the successful delivery of some of the company’s most valuable projects across AI, Analytics and Cloud Engineering.
If you are someone with proven experience as a project manager in a technical consulting environment and you’re ready to transfer your skills to a dynamic, technology-driven established start-up, this could be a great fit for you. If you’re a bit of a ‘go getter’ and you have a knack for managing stakeholders in big companies, brilliant.
What you’ll mainly do:
- You’ll be the ‘go to’ person in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing high value projects in data and AI
- Ensure customers are super happy and satisfied across all projects
- Communicate and co-operate with all areas of business, clients and partners to make sure the project is being delivered successfully
- Work with senior managers and internal/external stakeholders to agree solutions
- Create and maintain tooling, track the projects and reporting across the business, and communicate progress
Experience you’ll need:
- 5 years’ project management experience in an international environment, preferably with a management consultancy or professional services company.
- Previous experience with data and/or analytics projects.
- Proven senior stakeholder management experience (client-side and internal).
- Prior experience within Agile/Scrum
- A natural communicator with a warm, engaging personality!
- A supportive, committed, and empathetic attitude in the performance of daily duties.
- Experience within a startup/scale up is a bonus!
- Multi lingual is also a bonus!
The team are based in London, however they are super flexible with remote working – they would like someone to go into the office a couple of days per week, and you can work from home the rest of the time.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and I’ll be in touch to discuss!