Senior Project Manager | Healthcare | Consulting
£450-£525 per day | 6 Months | Outside IR35
SR2 is recruiting a Senior Project Manager to lead an Infrastructure healthcare programme in London.
We are looking for a seasoned Project Manager with vast experience managing complex teams and suppliers, planning delivery, collaborating with senior stakeholders within fast-paced multi-vendor environments.
The role will manage across a portfolio of Infrastructure related services, defining and delivering non-functional requirements and measuring success and performance (KPIs).
Candidates should be very comfortable in high-pressure environments and comfortable managing upwards.
Candidates will require Government or Healthcare experience and a background in consulting/client-facing project work.
- 10 years + Project Management
- Background in consultancy or government
- Demonstrable experience leading agile teams
- Able to work under pressure in complex high-pressure multi-vendor environments
- Proven client-facing experience
- Prior experience working on government or healthcare projects
These is an urgent role looking to start ideally in the next 1-2 weeks.