Senior PHP Developer (Microservices) – Tech for good – Up to £55,000
Helping Tesla’s get around ?
PHP (Laravel), Kubernetes, AWS (Lambda), MySQL, Git
We’re working with a scale-up that has built a platform aimed to encourage more people to use electric vehicles and in turn, reduce our carbon footprint. This is such an easy and vital movement that will take us one step closer to fighting climate change.
And others have recognised just how important this is, and just two weeks ago secured a round of investment that will be used to help build a zero-carbon route planner. This is a brand-new product and a core part of your development responsibility as their new Senior PHP Developer.
The role in more detail…
- You’ll be working on their brand new product – a new sustainable routing platform.
- You’ll also be working across all of their core products and there’s quite a lot of them!
- We’re looking for someone who has hands-on experience with Lambda functions and microservices which will be used for the core of their new product.
- They use a LAMP stack and Laravel is their framework of choice.
- They’d also like someone who has an interest in DevOps and unifying development.
The type of person they’re looking for…
- As they have a very inclusive and collaborative environment they continuously encourage people to share ideas. No judgments.
- You’ll be someone who is happy to role up their sleeves and get stuck in – you’ll be cracking on with this brand new product (sometimes on your own).
- You’ll be one to take scale-up working environments in your stride.
- Passionate about writing clean, maintainable code.
- Interest in DevOps and DevOps tooling.
- They’re paying up to £55,000 for this position plus a generous bonus scheme.
- The office is in Central Bristol
- Flexible working hours etc.
- Remote working (2-3 days a week).
- Professional training budgets etc.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company where you’ll have a massive impact, building new platforms and products from the ground up.
Ready to make a substantial difference?