Senior PHP Developer (Back-end weighted Full-Stack) | Fintech with a difference | £40-60k
SR2 are exclusively partnered with a highly ambitious fintech scale-up who have who have built a consumer focussed product which is helping hundreds of thousands of people become credit worthy.
Their product to date has already helped over 100,000 people improve their financial future and unsurprisingly they have won a myriad of awards and established partnerships with a number of major financial institutions.
They are also on the cusp of launching a second product offering which will disrupt the credit fixing space in collaboration with one of the biggest credit referencing agencies out there. Over 30,000 users are already on a waitlist for the product which effectively allows someone to better their credit score whilst earning cashback. No brainer.
They’ve also launched across the pond.
Gosh they’ve been busy.
And they’re about to get busier. Hence their need for a brilliant Senior PHP Developer to join the squad
Salary to £60k + Pension, Bonus, Learning Fund, 25 days holiday increasing
Working in a team of 15 as a Senior Developer you will help build a platform that is easy to maintain, is scalable, that doesn’t fall over and is secure. This is very much a ‘in the thick of it’ hands-on role where you’ll be building a cloud-based product that is best in class.
Experience they are looking for:
- The ideal person will have ‘been there and done it’ – with significant development experience
- Naturally any experience in the Fintech or Financial Services space will help as you’ll likely have a better understanding of security, regulation and data control
- You’ll have a penchant for PHP naturally
- Good understanding of cloud services
- You’ll be pragmatic – they don’t want someone who says “this can’t be done” but rather focuses on what can be done
- Naturally you’ll have your finger on the pulse in respect of trends within development, cutting edge tooling and impactful methodologies
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a scale-up environment and enjoys rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in.
If you’d like some more information on this unique opportunity where you will be making a real difference hit apply today!
Working arrangements – The team are distributed with most of them being around the South-West and South-Wales. They are remote first although will have the occasional social or meeting. If you enjoy life in an office they can make arrangements for hotdesking in your location.