Senior Frontend Engineer (Angular) – Up to £75,000 + bonus
- Up to £75,000 + bonus
- Fully remote
- We’re working with a fantastic tech company that is on a mission to reinvent and improve banking.
- This business is now partnered with over 136 different banks across the globe helping them to become the best bank they can be. This includes Metro Bank, Lloyds, and Barclays.
- They have offices in both Bristol with 22 people and Cardiff with 90 heads.
- Ideally, they’d like someone who’s happy to come to the office for socials. Other than that, you can work fully remotely.
- Genuinely one of the coolest platforms I’ve come across – and I know a fair few!
About the role…
- You’ll be joining as a Senior Frontend Developer where you’ll be working across their main platform getting involved in creating widgets, implementing existing widgets and containers, etc.
- This role will be 70% hands-on and about 30% hands-off helping and supporting more junior members of the team.
- You’ll also be a part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery and from concept to product software.
- Fully remote is fine although they have offices based in Bristol and Cardiff.
- Training budget, flexible working, Headspace subscription, working from home allowance, £15 a month social allowance for Deliveroo/coffees, etc.
- 25 days annual leave + bank hols + options to buy 5 more
- Life Assurance
- 4.5% match pension