Senior DevOps Engineer | Security Cleared | Azure | £700 per day | Outside
SR2 are on the search for a Senior DevOps Engineer required for a public sector client operating in an Azure environment.
The successful candidate will utilise their expert understanding of Kubernetes. Someone who can build from scratch and know the whole ecosystem. They need to have a deep understanding of DevOps principles, and be able to consultatively advise on certain approaches, for example, Jenkins vs Gitlab for CI.
Successful candidates will help lead the migration of infrastructure and applications to AWS for a secure batch/real-time analytical platform for a government client leveraging the latest commercial and open source technology.
Due to the nature of this role candidates will require active SC clearance.
- Commercial experience migrating multi-tier infrastructure and applications from a traditional data center to Azure
- Experience in building, deploying and operating infrastructure (network, servers, services and applications on AWS)
- CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-a-Code technologies, e.g. Terraform and Ansible
- Experience of cloud orchestration and containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- 5 + years DevOps experience
This is an urgent role offering an immediate start – please apply for more details.