Senior Developer (React) – Up to £70K – Bristol/Remote
Now, this is a company I can get on board with.
We’ve partnered with an awesome FinTech who started just last year and are on a mission to offer interest-only mortgages to the over 55s.
They set up the business in the middle of a global pandemic and it’s safe to safe it’s been a journey. But they’re here in Bristol and SMASHING it all whilst helping people who would otherwise get rejected from the bigger lenders just because of their age.
these folks want to be the GO-TO place for mortgages for the over 55s and I have no doubt they will be just that – (if they’re not already).
You’ll be joining a brand new in-house engineering team, and you’ll be one of the first ?
Breakdown of the role…
- Responsible for the core website which includes a CMS and has full ownership of these products.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include….
- Architecting web components
- Front-End web changes
- Owning all CMS integrations and changes.
- Ensure the web architecture is appropriate and optimised.
- Support web analytics and conversion data and insights.
- They want someone who’s all in and on board with their mission – obviously!
- Gatsby for website framework
Culture, behaviors, and other good stuff…
- Huge plans for the business and want to become the go-to place for mortgages for the older gen. Everyone is on board with the mission and it shows.
- Strong focus on delivery and quality and work in an Agile
- 30 days holiday, flexible working, remote 3 days a week and you’ll be able to work in a brand spanking new office.
- Want to bring diverse experience from the world of tech!