Senior Full Stack Developer| Fully Remote | Award-winning Fintech Scale-up in Bristol
- Brand new opening in the business driven by expansion to overseas markets
- Opportunity to develop high-growth systems for a multiple award-winning Fintech organisation whose product effectively helps the masses
- Work with some truly inspirational individuals who are linked to the company in the UK and overseas
SR2 are exclusively partnered with a highly ambitious fintech scale-up based in Bristol who have built a consumer focussed product that is helping to make a real difference to people’s lives.
Their product to date has already helped over 100,000 people improve their financial future, not surprisingly they have already won a myriad of awards and established partnerships with the backing of a number of major banks.
After launching into the UK and US markets and are now looking for a Head of Architecture to join them on their global scale up journey, breaking into Europe and beyond.
As Back End Developer you will continue to develop their ground-breaking SaaS product, maintaining their existing platforms and developing new customised features that meet the specifications of their client. You will also optimise the back-end software for speed and scalability, as well as binding API’s and Microservices with eye-catching UX/UI to ensure the overall customer experience is at the next level.
- Commercial PHP Development experience (3+ Years)
- API Development
- Previous experience working on a SaaS product
- Experience working with offshore teams
The company is at an exciting stage in their journey and have big plans for the future, which includes them looking to take their product to the US market. They realise that this is only possible with a team of passionate, high-skilled developers therefore they invest heavily in their development team offering continued training and exposure to the latest technologies to help propel your career. Other benefits include 25 days holiday + Birthdays off, Pension, Bonus, Team Socials and £500 learning fund.
If you would like more information about this great opportunity press apply now!