Are you a Cloud Security Engineer with particularly strong Azure Sentinel experience? Want to work with like-minded security experts, in a scaling security operations centre, tasked with protecting some of the largest companies in the UK?
I’m looking for a Senior or Lead Cloud Security Engineer to join a team of talented security professionals who have made a name for themselves as the leading Microsoft security services provider.
They have offices in the South West and London, but are happy for you to work fully remotely if preferred. On top of an excellent salary of up to £80,000, they have a fantastic pension scheme of up to 21%. They also prioritise training and have a budget specifically to get your certified in the areas you are interested.
Good experience across tools such as Azure Active Directory, SIEM, Azure Security Centre, Azure Defender and Powershell. However, there are 3 things that will put you top of the pile:
- In depth knowledge of Azure Sentinel
- An understanding of Azure Lighthouse
- Some KQL experience
Tasked with protecting their customers and partners from new and emerging security threats, you will play a key role in establishing foundational security practices at a company level.
Day to day you may find yourself:
- Managing and designing Azure Sentinel solutions for multiple Tenants, and integrating with ` Azure Lighthouse
- Exploring how clients use, or would like to use, the Azure Sentinel platform
- Creating and reviewing Azure Sentinel architecture and solution design documents
- Investigating incidents and threat hunting
- Installing and configuring Azure Security Center, Azure Defender, and M365 security
- Using your knowledge of Microsoft 365 Security Tools
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Setting up data connectors
If you’re looking for a role that provides you the freedom to work where you want, working alongside similarly passionate people, this is an opportunity not to be missed. They are looking to onboard as soon as possible, so if you want a quick turnaround, with a succinct interview process, hit apply, or pop me over a CV at .