Senior C++ Software Engineer | Surrey | up to £55,000 per annum | Robotics company
Robots, Embedded Software, Autonomous Systems… Are your ears pricking?
If you are a Senior C++ Software Engineer with a passion for Robots and Robotics who is looking for a new challenge I may just have the role for you.
I am working with an innovative robotics company who are on the lookout for a handful of talented and motivated C++ Engineers – in particular a Senior Developer – to mainly work on mathematical & algorithmic problems as well as high-level customer facing Graphic User Interface design on a range of brownfield and greenfield projects.
What will you need to succeed?
- Strong and in-depth C++ Development (Essential)
- Knowledgeable in Mathematical and Algorithmic software problems and solutions (Essential)
- Strong GUI Design (Essential)
- QT/QML Programming (Highly Desirable)
- Multi-threaded apps (Highly Desirable)
- STL / C++ (11/14) standards (Highly Desirable)
- Graphical UI/UX knowledge (Desirable)
- MFC Knowledge (Desirable)
If this sounds like the type of opportunity that could interest then apply within and I will be in contact to discuss your profile and the available work in detail!
Jacob / SR2