Senior Back-End Engineer – London – up to £90k
Are you a Back End Engineer in London (or nearby) looking for a role that excites you? Where you’ll get to utilise your Python skills, in a company utilising cutting edge machine learning and AI technology?
I am working with a company who have built fantastic solutions that are enabling large companies to adapt to the pandemic, reduce their environmental impact, and cut down on costs in the process.
They are looking to bring all of their tech teams in house and part of that plan is to hire a Senior Back-End Python Engineer to join their global team!
This is an amazing opportunity to be a key player in the success of a rapidly expanding start-up business, in one of the most important areas in technology today – AI. And you’ll be making the world a cleaner, greener place at the same time.
As a Senior in the business, you will be responsible for writing well structured, documented, and maintainable python processes for some of their backend services. You will work in maintaining and developing various APIs as well as working really closely with a group of researchers to bring algorithms into production ready code.
So what will you need to succeed? Ideally they would like experience in the following:
Python (> 3.8).
- Familiarity with SQL/no SQL DB (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Neo4J).
- Experience using testing framework/libraries (pytest).
- Familiarity and experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Nice to have: familiarity with AWS.
- Nice to have: experience with NumPy, Pandas and other scientific
- A proven track record of achieving deadlines and outstanding results.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Willing to speak-up and to challenge.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and self-motivated.
- At your best in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
They have focus on continual innovation and have nurtured an environment that encourages experimentation, calculated risk taking and new ideas. Along with that you get great benefits, completely flexible working and a salary of up to £110k.
This is fully remote with 1 day per month in their London office.
If all this sounds good to you then hit apply!