Product Owner – Tech Startup – Bristol
Up to £65,000 – remote with travel to Bristol twice per week
Come and join a market leading Proptech firm based in beautiful Bristol! They have built a smart building platform which is re-defining the niche industry of property technology! They use cutting edge tech and harness the world of IoT to enhance management effectiveness. This could be anything from managing environmental performance to tracking customer behaviour, to deliver genuine and practical insights.
I am helping them find a Product Owner to take ownership of this amazing platform! The Product Owner will be central to the delivery of their world-class digital product, reporting to the COO.
You’ll lead the decision making around their digital product portfolio and work with a team of agile software engineers and experienced property professionals to define and refine the product backlog, and deliver market-leading, user focused products that develop and grow the next generation of smart building technology! You’ll also lead the sprint planning and refinement ceremonies.
What you’ll need:
- Substantial experience within Digital Product Ownership, perhaps in a couple of different product roles
- An understanding of the difference between Product Ownership and Project Management, they are not looking for a Project Manager
- You’ll need to be a real ‘people’s person’
- Experience of working in agile software teams and in a scrum team!
- Experience working with software engineers and technical teams
- Experience within a fast paced startup would be beneficial
This is permanent and paying up to £65,000. Ideally they would like someone to be able to work 1 or 2 days a week from their Bristol office, and the rest of the time from home if you prefer ?
If this sounds like a bit of you, please submit your CV and I’ll be in touch to discuss!