Product Manager| Fully Remote | 4+ months | £565 per day | Public Health | Government | GDS
SR2 are looking for an experienced Product Manager/ Product Owner to work with a consultancy on a major government project within public sector healthcare. You will be coming in at the Discovery phase, supporting a product team for a piece of work that will have a tremendous impact on the UK population. This is a multi-year project and will require the Business Analyst to focus on meeting the existing needs, and the everchanging needs, of the digital healthcare system, whilst considering the implications of Covid-19.
The contract will initially be until the end of March 2022, however as this is a multi-year project, candidates are likely to be extended. Candidates with experience of the whole GDS lifecycle, could have the chance to see this project from start to finish.
- 3-5 years Product Manager experience in Government Exposure to GDS (Government Digital Service)
- Discovery phase experience (Essential)
- Background in consulting/client facing work
- Capable of defining strategy and associated roadmaps/priorities
- Public sector healthcare experience e.g. NHS, DHSC (Highly desirable but not essential)
Please apply by submitting a CV and we will contact you for next stages.