Product Owner – Tech 4 Good | Sustainability | Bristol
£60,000 – £80,000 + shares
Remote until summer then hybrid, 2 days a week in office, 2/3 days a week from home.
After working with this amazing business coming up to 3 years now and watching them grow from the 3 founders to 27 people I am so excited to be helping them grow and reach their ambitions throughout the rest of this year.
I’m not just saying this but they blow my mind every time we sit down and they talk me through what they have achieved so far and then their plans, they really are one to watch and I’m the lucky one to help them find their new team members.
A bit about them firstly: They are a purpose-led financial technology company, providing transparency and influence for investors who want to have impact with their money. They believe in a financial system that serves both people and planet. So, over the last year, they have been building a platform that creates value-aligned investments for people (environmentalists, feminists, tech enthusiasts…) and giving those people their right to a shareholder voice. They are an FCA authorised fintech and are at their most exciting stage of development as their app goes live in the market with 3 HUGE clients. They are backed by incredible investors (angels and venture capitalists) and are now welcoming pro-active and enthusiastic individuals (engineers, community managers and product specialists)
Firstly whilst they are loving home working, they do want to get some face time back in the office sometime soon. Although you can work from home for now, expect to be in the office once or twice a week although if you are further afield they can be more flexible on that but please only apply if you can travel here. Also if you would like more face time in the office they are open to that as well.
This is quite a broad role – A GREAT ONE and not your typical Product Owner/Manager position as they would this person to wear a number of hats – all the fancy ones 🙂
You’ll be involved in team co-ordination; collaborating with tech, design, research and the leadership team. You will also be externally facing, co-ordinating and supporting high profile clients (top executives at investment platforms and pension providers) and speaking to individual users.
What you’ll be up to:
- Shape the product strategy and roadmap to deliver on their mission
- Know our users and identify opportunities to improve their experience
- Prioritise and implement user stories
- Set up and run data analytics
- Think about data and define KPIs
- Collaborate with design, research and development run experimentation sessions
- Manage the product backlog, clearly articulating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Cultivate and nurture client relationship.
The person they are looking for will be:
- Someone who has shipped amazing products in a fast-growing company before
- You are passionate about Sustainability and making the world a better place.
- You believe “a good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week”
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering.
- Passionate, with high integrity, a hands-on attitude, and an entrepreneurial, problem-solving spirit.
- A good product owner with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and prioritise between ongoing daily tasks, project-based work, and emergent opportunities.
2 stage interviews happening asap. A great salary and great benefit package available and the opportunity to work with some of the best people ever!
Please get in touch to discuss further – it’s a great one!