The office is based in Cardiff and ideally, you’ll be within commutable distance but they’re pretty flexible.
We’re working with a tech company based in Cardiff who specialise in health and safety, quality compliance, and environmental risk management software.
It’s a very very exciting time to join these folks.
Lots of growth. Lots of new products.
With a recent fantastic VP of Product hire, they’re now ready to crack on and search for an equally fantastic product manager to help support them with existing and brand new products.
- We’re looking for a Product Manager to join one of their more established and mature product teams, this is a product that will be shifting from a “consultancy HR product” to something which is more software focussed.
- This new bit of software will be a user-friendly dashboard aimed to increase efficiency and accessibility for their clients.
- This product will be your core focus – although as the business grows (which is the word on everyone’s lips atm) you’ll have the opportunity to work on other products later down the line.
- You’ll be reporting to the new VP of Product and working closely with the consultants, marketing, and retention team.
We’re looking for people who have;
- Good judgment and good strategic sense of key decisions.
- Passion for the product and mission of the business.
- Experience in shaping software experiences to accomplish business objectives, and who want to drive new products forward from the very initial stages.
- A good understanding of customer needs and champion this throughout.
- Worked within an Agile environment, have owned a solution end to end to drive commercial success.
The stuff you’ll love..
- A genuine and down-to-earth team of passionate humans who thrive off each other’s energy.
- A company who health & well-being conscious, they’re involved in the local community whether that’s volunteering days or hosting (to-be) meet-ups!
- 25 days leave plus bank hols, you also have an extra day off for yourself or do complete some volunteering.
- Good pension and healthcare scheme, life assurance, free parking onsite, flexible working and remote working too.
- Join at the early stages of this awesome, incredible journey they’re about to embark on!