PHP Developer – £30K – Cardiff
Let’s face it, moving house can be stressful. Even though it’s meant to be this exciting event, the packing, the sorting, the surveying, and everything else can all become too much.
Luckily, these lot have come to our saviour.
Who are they?
- Starting 8 years ago, 2 friends decided to provide this awesome service and they’re now 15 people strong with 4 new people joining them very soon.
- They have created and built a convenient and simple platform that provides trusted companies and organisations you’ll need to ensure a stress-free move.
- Every company and person who’s recommended through their platform are vetted, monitored, and must have all the right legal documentation.
- A genuinely passionate bunch and are savouring every bit of their journey!
- You’ll be joining their small-ish dev team of 3 which is made up of their Lead Developer, a Mid-Level, and a Junior Dev.
- You will be focussed on the back end working across their main platform using PHP and Symfony.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to work on their internal CRM’s, a B2B dashboard, and adding new features to their existing platform.
- PHP (Symfony/Laravel)
Culture, benefits, etc.
- Annual training budget, flexible working hours, 20 days plus bank holiday, plus bank holidays, and 2 weeks off for Christmas and you’ll get your birthday off!
- The office is based in Central Cardiff – right now, they’re operating a full-time office situation. However, they appreciate that people might want to have remote working options and this is something that’s being discussed internally.
- As they’re scaling, there will be lots of opportunities! You’ll be able to jump into other parts of the business if they interested you.
- A genuinely exciting company that are doing some great things. Watch this space!
If you’re interested, just hit apply.