Performance Analyst | Data | Government
SR2 are recruiting a contract Performance Analyst to support a long-term digital transformation programme.
This role will require someone who is comfortable engaging with technical and business stakeholders.
Successful candidates would be responsible for setting up a performance analysis framework.
- Substantial Performance Analysis experience
- Exposure to Google Analytics (advantageous)
- Experience gathering, analysing and visualising data from services
- Software development or data engineering – this is not a development role, but could be a great opportunity for someone with this background to use their experience in a new context
- A:B/multivariate testing – you might have experience with frontend tools like Google Optimise, server-side tools like Optimizely, or in-house tools
- Statistics – you might know how to calculate error bars, know how to evaluate whether a finding is statistically significant, or have knowledge of statistical modelling techniques
- Data warehouses – you might know how to set up an ELT pipeline, have advanced SQL skills or have experience organising analytics data for multiple people and teams to contribute to
This is a long term outside of IR35 contract – please apply for further details.