.NET Fullstack Engineer
1 year +
£40,000 – £65,000
We are supporting europe’s leading provider of industry specific field service management software who support over 1400 businesses across Europe helping them to reduce costs, increase profitability, and improve productivity.
As of today – Monday 28th June they started their journey to transition their product portfolio to a cloud based SaaS so a very exciting time to join them to learn all about Azure. The company are one that’s values culture and growth of their employees with a total of 6 development teams working on different software portfolios in different locations across Europe.
This is a new role for the team and we are looking for someone with a minimum of 1 years’ experience as an engineer.
- Experience in .NET
- Experience with API development
- Familiar with the Azure Cloud platform and/or willingness to get stuck in a learn
- Experience with continuous delivery of software solutions, preferably experience with setting up CI/CD and build and release pipelines
- An interest in DevOps, LEAN and systems thinking and how they can use it to create highly valuable and profitable products.
The team are based in High Wycombe and are implementing a hybrid way of working where you will work a mix of office and home working which is flexible.
- £40,000 – £65,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension – employer contribution 5%, employee contribution 3%
- BUPA membership
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
2 stage interview happening asap.