Lead Solution Architect – Healthcare – AWS
SR2 has been engaged to find a Lead Solution Architect to support a large AWS transformation for a healthcare client.
This is a key role acting as the Lead Architect for a global consultancy, managing and leading the client engagement from a technology/cloud perspective. Successful candidates will need proven experience leading large technology projects within healthcare/public sector with a bias on cloud and AWS.
- Public sector or healthcare background
- Experience as a Lead Architect working for a technology consultancy
- A strong preference for someone who has experience of delivering serverless solutions on AWS – example services include (but not limited to) Lambda, SQS, Kinesis, DynamoDB
- Experience of designing and securing API’s using AWS API Gateway
- Strong non-functional awareness and experience of meeting non-functional requirements in AWS also required (e.g security, performance)
These roles are offering long term outside IR35 contracts.