Lead PHP Developer | £60,000
What this is:
- The chance to join a software company who build complex web applications for a range of clients
- An opportunity to progress to Co-Founder of the organisation
- A company who aren’t greedy, don’t set absurd deadlines, don’t burn the midnight oil, don’t over engineer everything
- They are authentic, they have a laugh, don’t take themselves too seriously
- Remote with office visits a couple of times a month
Their approach isn’t project led – it’s not we’ll build you a website or application to spec, it’s deeper than that. It’s who are you? What are your ambitions? Where do you want to be in 3 years’ time? What do you stand for?
They’ve taken some fledgling start-ups and given them a digital dorkslayer (that’s a Ready Player Two reference – an all defeating sword #nerd) which they are wielding to great effect. Essentially they are making their clients digitally unstoppable.
You could be part of their journey, they are looking for a Lead PHP Developer / Co-Founder to take them to the next level.
What’s in it for you:
- Co-founder opportunity – this is an agency in it’s infancy (3 years in) so you’ll be joining at the ground floor. A Co-Founder opportunity is very much on the cards and all the things that come with that.
- Salary to £60k
- Modern tech-stack – Laravel being their go to on the backend (thanks Taylor Otwell)
- Opportunity to work with a team of self-depreciating legends (no egos / a good laugh as mentioned)
- Obviously a Mac Book with all the goodies
- Quarterly hackathon