Lead Front-end Developer
- Up to £60,000
We’re working with a fantastic tech-for-good in Bristol who is looking for a solid Lead Front-end Developer to join them.
- A SaaS company that has absolutely revolutionised the way home-care companies plan and manage everything from finance to point-of-care management.
- This platform has lots of integrations such as with care management solutions, Sage 50, and other payroll providers.
- Soon to move into a brand new office in Bristol, but you’ll be able to work remotely.
- We’ve worked with the team for a long time and they are honestly a great bunch!
About the role:
- This role is going to involved in both the front-end of their web application and their React Native mobile app which is heavily used and relied upon! Although they use React Native you don’t need to be an expert – if you have completed some personal projects but have used React commercially then that’s fine.
- You’ll also play a key part in discussions across architecture, taking Problem Definitions and Technical Specifications from the PO and Head of Engineering and turn them into plans for working software.
- Take the lead on debugging issues that arise, conduct code reviews, build and share knowledge within the team.
- Solid experience with React (and ideally React Native – even in a non-commercial sense!) We’re happy for this person to learn “on the job” as long as you have the right attitude.
- Awareness and practice of UI performance best practices.
- Experience of using NoSQL database or storage APIs.
- An understanding of AWS would be ideal, too.
- A good communicator as you’ll be working closely with other teams, junior and senior members of the business.
- 22 days holiday plus bank hols.
- Fully remote – they’re happy for you to come into the Central Bristol office just once a month.
- They would consider someone on a 4-day contract.
- Health cash plan, holiday bonuses, etc.
- Work on a product that’s genuinely making a difference!
Up your street?