Junior UX/UI Researcher
Education tech – SaaS – up to £23,000
This Bristol based Saas company are on a mission to make lives easier for those who teach our future generations. Trusted by hundreds of schools in more than 40 countries, they are a supplier of MIS and Finance software, providing tailored solutions to support schools and generations of learners!
They have a brand new vacancy for a Junior UX UI Researcher to join their team and work really closely with their Lead UX/UI Designer. This is a super exciting opportunity as you’ll be working on their brand new multi million pound EdTech SaaS product!
You’ll work within the Product team and will design and conduct qualitative and quantitative research. You’ll be involved in planning and recruiting, and take ownership of research designing, conducting analysis, reporting for evaluative (usability testing) research, and where possible generative (participatory design) research There will be some basic UI Design work, so this will suit someone with a keen eye for design as well as research!
This is a perfect opportunity for a fresh graduate looking for their first role in the world of UX Research, or someone without a degree and with a year experience, within a supportive company with great career opportunities!
What you’ll need:
- Degree level qualification in human-computer interaction, design, psychology or other relevant field; or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication skills who can build relationships and put external clients at ease.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods.
- Highly proficient in core research skills, such as interviewing, analysis, and reporting techniques, requiring minimal guidance and supervision.
- Experience in conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, and in-person usability studies. Training or classwork in research methodologies.
This can be offered fully remote with monthly meetings in Gloucestershire ?
If you want to work somewhere where you will learn a shed load, be supported and work with decent tech then apply now!