IT Manager – Award winning Media Production company – Bristol
Up to £55,000 – Central Bristol office
It’s a mega exciting time for this Bristol based Production company! They produce premium content for some whopping names like Apple, Disney +, Amazon, Channel 4, and Netflix to name just a few, and have produced MANY a hit show. They have won BAFTA, Emmy and RTS awards across wildlife, specialist factual and factual entertainment
programming! With the business expanding rapidly, brand new offices being opened in LA in 2022, there’s genuinely such a busy pipeline of work ahead of them, it’s time to hire a new IT Manager!
For this one, personality and attitude is going to be the real winner, as well as strong IT skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and buzzy office. They are a super fun, sociable bunch of people here, and they would love a personable and vibrant individual to drive the team.
You’ll be managing all operational IT requirements for 3 international offices, so it’s a big role. You’ll be in charge of all the communication with the company’s external IT Supplier, managing all IT Systems, support processes and internal IT requirements. This could also be the perfect opportunity for a Senior IT Support person to take a step into a more senior role- they want hungry, passionate people with a desire to progress!
What you’ll mainly do but won’t be limited to!
- Leading the IT Support for staff in 3 offices
- Managing endpoints (desktop, laptop, mobile) servers, cloud service providers and MSP relationship
- Liaising with managed service provider – maintaining relationship and service provision
- Administration of a primary Microsoft 365 environment, including Office, Exchange Online, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Managing Windows 10 and macOS and iOS devices
- Managing and maintaining on-premise Windows servers
- Liaising with landlords to make sure IT infrastructure is fit for purpose and meets future plans of the business
- Managing and supporting remote users
What they’re looking for out of a manager:
- 5 years experience within IT, whether that is support or management!
- A real team player who is happy to check in with colleagues and discuss IT needs
- A self starter who is able to review their department and the everchanging IT needs
- Experience within a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- A friendly and approachable personality, who genuinely cares for their team
Due to the nature of this being a very collaborative production environment, this job will be based 5 days per week from their beautiful central Bristol office. That’s not to say you can never work from home, there will always be the opportunity, and they are flexible if you need a day here and there to get your head down, but as a standard they would like you in Monday to Friday and this goes for the whole business. If this sounds like a bit of you, please submit your CV and ill be in touch to discuss!