HR Business Partner – Sustainability Tech Company – Bristol
Up to £45,000
We are very excited to be partnering once again with our good friends, an Energy Software business, with massive growth plans, a super busy pipeline of work and some very exciting new products on their way, it’s time to find a HR legend!
They are leaders in their field with a mission to stop business wasting energy. They have created software and hardware products using IoT, Big Data, and AI, which help global corporations cut down on wastage, change behaviour and reduce machine inefficiency. They have built an operation that now spans 37 countries, and have a genuinely massive pipeline of work ahead of them!
They are some of the friendliest, funniest and genuine people we have worked with and I can’t wait to help them on their journey!
More about the role
As the business expands they are looking for an experienced HR professional to join the family. This is an exciting role with serious career potential, as you will be setting up the HR function from scratch, you will be the ‘go to’ HR person within the business. This position will be able to progress into a Senior Leadership role in the future, for the right person!
This will be quite a varied role, we are looking for someone who is happy to ‘wear many hats’ and get stuck into lots of different aspects of HR within the business, from recruitment, to employee records, payroll, and staff experience. Whilst the role is within HR, a large bulk of this role initially will be focused on our hiring and recruitment process, so ideally you will be someone who has a proven track record or hunger to recruit!
The HR Business Partner will be the first impression and face for potential candidates who are interviewing for roles with them, so excellent communication skills and a warm, outgoing personality is a must.
- 2 years-experience in a HR focused role, along with an excellent understanding of HR processes
- Experienced in managing the recruitment process, from conducting screening calls to liasing with the hiring managers to get an understanding on exactly what is needed
- Experienced in liaising with agency recruiters is beneficial
- Experience in tech recruitment would be ideal, along with a knack for assessing cultural and personality fit of potential candidates
- High attention to detail
- CIPD qualified or studying towards CIPD is beneficial
- A natural/passionate staff experience champion / leader /HR enthusiast
They are currently fully remote, but will be opening an office in Bristol in the near future, where you will need to be comfortable working from a couple of days a week. But they are super flexible with a hybrid remote working function, when the office is open ?