Head of Product – Up to £75,000
South Wales/Bristol-based but 90% remote-based.
Amazing projects and culture!
We’re working with a tech consultancy based in South Wales who is looking for a Head of Product!
- You’ll be leading the whole product division in the company, as well as managing 3 Product Managers within the business.
- Working closely with their Product and Technical Directors, you’ll be tasked with growing Product Management as a function.
- A number of different projects to get involved in but about 75% of the work will be working on a very exciting public sector digital transformation project -running a team of BA’s, User Researchers, and Project Managers.
- You’ll be joining in the very early stages of this Public Sector project, so this is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on a well-known public sector body.
- Lead the full SDLC for the business, including discovery etc.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders, approve user stories, create a product strategy and translate it into a product roadmap.
- Collaborate with other members of the team, and other consultants.
- Help drive the agency to mature, grow product management as a function and establish standard ways of working and methodologies.
- You’ll be responsible for building a pipeline of projects, scoping out new business opportunities, and BD.
Other things you should know;
- I can honestly say this team ooze complete passion for tech and the projects they work on.
- They are an extremely flexible company in regards to working hours, family commitments, working from home, etc.
- You might work closely with other consultancies involved, but you’ll also work with their internal developers.
- These guys have a massive appetite to develop their own white-label products – and they’re growing.. A LOT.
- Office based in South Wales but you’ll only have to come in for major meetings (once a month or so).
They’ve created an amazing inclusive culture here, making people feel welcome, heard, and empowered. Lots of team socials, games nights, regular personal development meetings, and check-ins.
Up to £75,000 with a very generous holiday allowance and other benefits, 32 hours a week but flexible as to what that looks like.
Sound up your street? Hit apply.