Head of Machine Learning and Computer Vision
SR2 are proud to be partnering with an award-winning tech scale-up as they enter hyper growth mode following their recent acquisition. Their unique platform radically redefines the way in which early years education is delivered, making classrooms more digitally integrated and ultimately more interactive for learners.
This is a pivotal role for the organization where you will lead the strategic direction of the Machine Learning and Computer Vision capability. You’ll be joining a cross functional team of designers and engineers working on the R&D of innovative new products and overseeing the performance tuning of existing products. Their products are hugely interactive; with hand tracking, drawing analysis and hand object detection at the core of their product line-ups, your working work will be immensely varied.
What you can expect:
- Lead the development of a world class Machine Learning and Computer Vision platform
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and product owners on the R&D of new, innovative products.
- Oversee the effective and efficient research for specific projects, using the outcomes to produce product solutions.
- To lead and develop a high performing, global team of Machine Learning and Computer Vision engineers.
Where can this role lead?
Well, you’ll be joining the organization at arguably their most critical and exciting stage as they look to radically diversify their product offering on a global platform. Naturally, given their ambitions the scope for career progression is enormous.
What you’ll bring to the role
- A creative and inquisitive approach to leadership.
- A history of growing and developing a tech team.
- A background in both Machine Learning and Computer Vision. Though naturally don’t worry if you currently if your skillset leans more on one side.
- Programming skills in Python and C++ coupled with a working knowledge in the deep learning frameworks.
- Ideally you’ll have a BS or MS in Computer Science or a Deep Learning related sub sector. Though, please do still apply if you come from a more traditional science related academic background.
It’s rare that we have a role joining an organization at such a prevalent time in their growth. Joining as a member of the leadership team will lead to inevitable career growth and progression.
Interested? Great! Please apply with an up-to-date resume, we’d love to hear from you.