GCP DevOps Engineer | Remote | Outside IR35
I am currently looking for an experienced GCP Engineer to join a boutique consultancy on an initial 6-month contract with a view to extend.
As a DevOps engineer, you’ll be working with cross-functional teams where you’ll have a varied role from building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, building DevOps pipelines, advising customers on best practices, and much more.
This role will involve working closely with the end customer, so I am looking for someone with strong stakeholder management experience, ideally from a consultancy background.
Skills / Experience
- Extensive DevOps experience, ideally with a consultancy background.
- Background in development (Python/Java/Go)
- GCP experience
- CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins ideally)
- Ideally, experience implementing and working to SRE principles.
- Expertise with containerisation (Kubernetes)
This role will be fully remote, outside IR35 and initially 6 months (with likely extension).
Please apply for immediate consideration.