Fullstack Team Lead
£40,000 – £50,000
‘Behind every great piece of tech, there is a great team of people.’
These lot are one of the nicest companies in Bristol, renowned for taking ideas from concept to working software.
They have worked with the likes of Unite Students, Move GB and recently created a bespoke app for care homes across the UK to transform the way they operate in their homes.
They’re incredibly proud of their company culture and place a huge emphasis on staff welfare, happiness, professional development and fulfilment. They work in very much a flat and open structure, creating an inclusive working environment where all employees feel their voices can be heard.
We’re looking for someone to take responsibility for the support team which is split into two sub teams and you’ll be leading a team of 3 people. Your day to day will be a bit of a mix inc development work, technical investigations, working closely with customers.
The technology is varied so we are looking for someone who is comfortable in a tech agnostic role however a lot of the project are focused around the Microsoft stack, C# .NET. There will be some Python thrown in too but you don’t need to have experience with the language just happy to pick up what is needed.
What your day to day will look like:
You will be leading a team of developers in the support team, supporting a number of different client software systems, resolving live issues and developing new features.
- Managing relationships with a small number of customers, ensuring service and communication to them is excellent.
- Handling domain complexity across a variety of scenarios, from manufacturing to property management
- Triaging and resolving live issues as 3rd line support, implementing code and data fixes as appropriate
- Overseeing your team and delegating tickets to them when appropriate
- Working closely with customers to gather requirements, estimate, and implement new functionality
- Collaborating with the sales team to create proposals that demonstrate value to clients
- Occasionally heading up, and working on, small standalone development projects for their support customers
Benefits and package to make this role already better:
- Salary between – £42,000 -£50,000
- 9% pension and profit sharing scheme
- Flexible and remote working – across a quarter they would like to see you for 50% of that time so if you work 3 weeks straight in the office then 3 weeks remote that’s cool. Its super flexible.
- L&D budgets
- Great office with all the fun!
- Annual funded holiday to Europe
- A busy social calendar
- Volunteering opportunities
- A super diverse, happy and motivated team. They really are one of a kind.