Firmware Design Engineers | £35,000 – £50,000 (DOE) | Wellington, Somerset | Full-time
Do you want to be part of a growing team where you are actively encouraged to define your career path?
Your next role could see you join a growing global business, working with cutting edge products used in aerospace. Due to the growth, we are now seeking an experienced firmware engineer.
You will be working as part of an efficient engineering team with a focus on developing new and maintaining existing firmware applications on advanced products. You will oversee the whole product life cycle, you will specify, design and develop firmware for company products.
- 5 years experience programming microcontrollers
- Embedded C/C++ programming
- Experience with UART, SPI I2C, One-Wire, USB
- Ethernet knowledge
- Good architectural design
- Test and qualification specifications, conducting tests
- Educated to degree level in relevant field
- Writing PC applications for test or firmware
- RTOS and bare board implementation
- QT Creator Emulator software experience
- Knowledge of Kelvin and LCR measurement techniques
We are responsible for providing accurate, reliable test equipment to enable our clients to get their products right the first time. These products range from aircraft to trains, our equipment helps to ensure these are running efficiently and enables our customers to get their products right the first time.
The testing equipment is now used in manufacturing facilities around the globe and as the company is continuing to grow, there is lots of room to grow and progress. What you can expect being a part of the company is:
- Competitive salary of £35k – £50k depending on experience
- Overtime paid beyond standard hours
- 25 days holiday with December shutdown reserved
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Private health care
- Be resident and eligible for work in the UK
- Be located close to business
- Hold a full UK driving license