DevOps Engineer | AWS, Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker | Bristol | Up to £80k d.o.e
One of our longest standing clients are looking for DevOps Engineers of all levels to join their well established team in Bristol, with multiple roles available.
Having been around for well over half a century, they have grown to become one of the most well respected and progressive software engineering companies in the UK.
Their office is located just minutes walking distance away from Temple Meads Station and with their flexible working hours and remote working, you could be coming from anywhere in the South West.
What you’ll be doing
Working in small, fast paced agile delivery teams you’ll be designing, building, and maintaining cloud infrastructure for numerous public sector clients, including the Home Office and the MoD (all ethical projects. No weapons or war zones).
How will you be doing it?
You’ll get to work on a variety of interesting and challenging projects and they pride themselves on keeping up with emerging technologies and best practises. So whatever your flavour of choice is, be that AWS or Azure, Terraform or Cloudformation, Docker or Kubernetes, you’ll get a chance to put these technologies to good use.
Whilst they are open to a wide range of backgrounds and experience, you will ideally have a few things already under your belt:
- DevOps techniques including containerisation, virtualisation, CI/CD and infrastructure as code.
- You’ll need to be eligible for SC Clearance (Living in the UK for the past 5 years and a British Citizen)
- Knowledge of software engineering principles to be able to select and implement the appropriate tools and practises.
- Experience working in Agile teams, using Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Experience supporting and implementing networking solutions.
Whether you’re just starting your DevOps career and only have 1-2 years experience, or you’re a DevOps behemoth who’s been doing it before there was even a name for it, this is an excellent opportunity to work on diverse, exciting and rewarding projects.
If this is getting your juices flowing, drop me an email with your CV, or give me a call for more details.