Remote | Lead DevOps Engineer | AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker |
If you are ready to deep dive into start-up life there really isn’t a better one out there at the moment. SR2 have been exclusivity partnered with this business since the start of the year and have loved watching them go from strength to strength.
Their mission is to create a world where everyone can explore new places, and meet new people, from anywhere in the world. With so many things driving the world apart, they want to be a force that brings the world closer together. Their live-streamed tours allow people from around the world to connect and interact with locals in a meaningful way.
Whether you’re (virtually) in St Mark’s Square, Yellowstone National Park or the streets of Barcelona, users are able to join for free, and have live conversations with the guide, getting local knowledge as they wander around. They can ask questions and chat with other users, see where they are by following the guide on a map, and show their appreciation with a tip.
They are now operating in over 450 cities and have thousands of people participating on our tours every week. Currently they have 50,000+ users and it’s growing daily.
We have helped build out their teams enormously, and they now have talented development, design, product, operations and sales teams, all working towards making this the best travel platform out there. Their success is not going unnoticed, and the team have just secured £20mil of investment, giving them 3/4 solid years runway. We are now looking for a DevOps Lead to head up the team building out the backbone of the business.
- Excellent AWS experience
- Terraform and other infrastructure as code tools
- Docker is essential. Kubernetes is a big bonus
- Experience with Prometheus/statsd
- Experience training up cross-functional teams in DevOps best practices is a huge plus
- Previous experience at a Statup would also be hugely beneficial
- A salary of up to £105,000
- A fully remote role with flexible working hours. They are a remote first business.
- A high achieving, experienced and fun team
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- Generous holidays
Not one to miss, it’s a brilliant business which is taking over the world…. literally.