- Chance to work for a pioneering organisation, in a sector worth billions, led by a renowned individual in the space
- 100% Remote working (although you need to be UK based)
- People focused culture – they genuinely care about you and a healthy work/life balance is priority number one
- Great bens including 28 days holiday + bank hols, private health, pension, away days, flexi working and of course remote working
- Cutting edge tech stack
Are you a DevOps Engineer looking for an extremely flexible role, within a close knit team? Do you want to be working with cutting edge technology in the cloud and DevOps space?
An exciting company who are based in South Gloucestershire, although work remotely, are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team and help them drive on to bigger and better things..
They already have a robust, scalable architecture, primarily based around AWS. However, they are constantly striving to improve and extend the capability of this platform, looking to implement state of the art pipelines, containerisation, and ensuring security is at the core of everything they do.
They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work alongside their current Senior Engineer, automating operations, advising on scalable design, implementing robust monitoring and logging solutions, and improving overall efficiency.
The role offers flexibility and autonomy that is quite unheard of, with only sporadic requirements to travel to their offices and client sites. Not only that, you will be working alongside a team of people who are genuinely passionate about the product they are building, and the tools and tech used in the process.
- Deep knowledge of AWS
- Strong understanding of containerisation, with hands on experience with Kubernetes, Docker
- CI/CD experience – Jenkins or similar tools
- Bash or Python
- Know your way around Linux
- Networking is second nature to you
This is a unique opportunity to join an organisation already doing great things, and on the cusp of hitting the big time. You’ll also receive a competitive salary up to £65k, remote working, pension, private healthcare, flexi working, 28 days holiday + bank hols, team away days.
Apply now for consideration!